Andrew Carr, MD of Acet People, an independent business education and training company, is a well-respected, highly experienced and award winning learning and development professional offering training focused to your company’s needs.
Andrew has over 30 years’ experience working in business to business sales, sales management and people development.
For the past 20 years Andrew has worked with a variety of companies across many sectors, advising and delivering specific and results focused learning programmes. For 13 years, Andrew was the Head of Learning and Development for the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). During this time, he successfully designed and delivered a comprehensive training and qualifications portfolio specifically for the recruitment sector to educate the delegates in enhanced and optimum business sales, negotiation and customer care techniques and skills along with best business practices.
His more recent project includes successfully developing and delivering bespoke training academies for an International company – a major organisation focusing on the engineering, oil and gas sectors – focusing on Sales Success, Building Influential Relationships, Service Excellence and Essential Management.
Andrew has worked with businesses from SMEs to large corporates. His working style has been described as: ‘engaging’, ‘passionate’, ‘fun’, ‘informative’, ‘highly interactive’, ‘practical’ and ‘challenging’
As a trainer, Andrew’s philosophy is one of engagement and interaction. He believes that a successful business is one that not only puts customers at the heart of everything they do, but also a business that dedicates time, effort and energy into developing, supporting and challenging its people.
As such he works closely with his client’s, their senior teams and line managers to deliver, practical, results focused and relevant learning products, providing the most appropriate solution for their business at all levels of their career.
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Diploma in Management Studies
- Diploma in Training Management
- Chartered Fellow of the CIPD (FCIPD)
- Fellow Institute of Sales Management (FInstSM)
- Fellow of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (FIRP)
What others say:
Andrew is without question the best trainer that I have encountered. Professionalism stands out, he spends time to get to know you and your organisational needs ahead of delivery, tailoring a course to what fits your team and what results the business requires.
His course range follows trends within the market place so they are current, applicable and bear close relation to being accessible, with clear understanding and achieving follow through objectives. Andrew has a unique, engaging and energetic style, creating an environment of open practical dialogue that reinforces learning and encourages reflective development within delegates.
A selection of Workshops Include:
- Business writing: A 4-hour workshop designed to increase impact and develop best practice in all elements of business writing
- Sales success: A 1-day workshop designed to provide the essential selling skills needed to deliver results and build relationships
- The Essential Manager: A 2-day programme designed for new managers or team leaders. The programme provides the essential skills and behaviours required to gain team commitment and deliver results.
- Service excellence: A 1-day programme designed to ensure customers are at the heart of your business.
- Building influential relationships: A 1-day programme designed to build positive relationship behaviours and develop high emotional intelligence.
Acet are proud on delivering quality, results orientated learning solutions to business; this is achieved by working closely with senior managers to understand their aims, business culture, team dynamics and objectives. Learning solutions are delivered at a range of levels of an individual’s career from entry level to new manager to senior leader.
Acet People has a wide network of learning professionals who can deliver added value learning solutions to any size of organisation.
So, when you are looking to invest in your team’s development to enhance your company’s performance, Acet People and Andrew Carr can most certainly help in delivering that need – and delivering it very well and in a proven manner.